"Gen Rush" re-work

Now, let me start by saying I mainly play survivor in this game. I like the killer role but often end up playing with friends so have to go survival.

I'm not really one to believe everytime a killer screams gen rush - most times this just means they overcommited to a chase. However - I believe there is indeed merit to the claim that gens get done way too fast. The problem is, survivors have nothing else to do while a killer chases (except maybe some totems but even that is not that much) so they'll just gather around a gen and kill it in a minute.

One way to avoid this happening would be to limiting the number of gens that have 3-4 repair slots available to 1 per map and increase the number of gens with 1-2 repair slots.

Also, us survivors spawn way too often on top of each other which allows / motivates us to immediately jump on a gen.

Right now, I almost always spawn next to at least 2 team mates with an open gen in front of us. Are we really supposed not to do it? Before I even hear the faintest hing of terror radius we're done and walking away.

I believe decreasing the number of 3-4 Survivor gens plus spawning more spread out will help in slowing the speed at which gens are repaired.