Devotion

I started playing dbd a few weeks ago and I’m now at level 50 and with individual survivors you can only go up to 50 so I looked up how far does it go and it said to 100 and that it starts over then and that you get more IS but like how much tho like double the original amount like if u got 300 the first time would you get 600? Would it only tack on 10? How much do u gets 

Answers

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    I’m not understanding what you’re asking but see if this helps.... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1411397835
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    When you reach devotion 1 you don't get anything but a little number that says you are devotion 1 and no shard bonuses just the same amount you were getting before at those levels. There isn't even a point in this system at the moment
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2018
    There are two kinds of levels in this game ;

1. Character Level : It's the level of your character which progresses through the bloodweb using Bloodpoints. It caps at level 50. You can reset the player level to 1 by prestiging, but you will lose all perks, items, addons, offerings. The reward you will get is a bloodied cosmetic for every prestige maxed at 3. 

2. Player Account Level : It represents the player experience, rewards shards every level. It is capped at 100. After reaching level 100, it automatically resets to level 1. You gain a Devotion point. The rewards of shards do not double. It basically stays the same. So there are no extra rewards for hitting devotion everytime.