Should Moris be removed from the game?

JoshHicks
JoshHicks Member Posts: 38
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

In my own opinion moris take no skill hook 1 time then bam mori It's not the actual way the game Is meant to be played It's like an alternative. Unlike the hook someone 2-3 times to kill you can just mori them after 1 hook and most killers love to tunnel with a mori. Moris are simply described as "taking the easy way out".

Comments

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

I don’t think they should be removed but the ebony mori should be nerfed.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

Repeat after me: DBD is not a competitive game, we're mostly here to have fun.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

they need to changed or reworked, they're like keys, they swing and switch the games way wayyyy too hard.

• Halun
    Halun Member Posts: 177

No.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Cypress Mori is fine as it is. In all honesty it could be added to the base kit without it being overpowered. Honestly there really is no need to touch it nerf wise

Ivory can be a bit of annoying if they get a rework in general I wouldn't object to it being touched. I'd see if anything you'd have to hook every survivor once before you could use it on someone. Still keep it to a one person use but at least you wouldn't be able to immediately tunnel Mori off the hook anymore

Ebony mori is the one where alot of the problems actually started to arise they definitely need to to rework it so it only applies on death hook or something

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

Are Moris fun? Imagine playing a casual game like mario kart and one player is already 2 laps ahead of everyone at the start. Why would you bother?

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

When keys get deleted, then the moris can go

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2020

I think ebony moris should probably be removed. It makes a game not worth playing and unfun for the survivors. There's not much point to it. I don't blame people who d/c when they suspect moris.

Ivory mori's make it so the killer will win 80% of the time and encourage tunneling 1 person out of the game if you want to make it 100%. It can be problematic, but at least the game is still kind of playable.