Ranks

honestly I hate that when you leave a game it automatically takes all your rank checks away like what if you jus have to go somewhere and you need to shut off your game of what if you get an invite and you leave the game it’s nt ######### fair tbh

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited September 2018
    Because there's a thing called 'Rage Quit'. If that didn't exist, I am sure the depips wouldn't have existed, too. It is also unfair for your team and the killer as well. If you want to end the game for some reason, just throw yourself at the killer and k!ll yourself on the hook. That's just one pip loss ;)
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Unfair? So leaving a game because you get an invite is not?

I have left games when my brother fell and got hurt, when my cat escaped, when I had to throw up, and de-ranking was the last thing on my mind. I just have to spend time ranking up again, there is nothing unfair with that, even if I did have legit reasons to leave.

But because I get an invite? Srsly, tell them to wait, or pay the price for leaving a team at a disadvantage because you cant be bothered to stay in the match.

The de-pips are there for a reason, might be abused, but they are not unfair at all.
  • thekatedenson
    thekatedenson Member Posts: 30

no what like if I’m waiting for someone to invite me and I’m like okay I’ll start a round and then when they do I join, you should lose ranks when you’re bad at the game not cause u left it it’s bad enough u lose everything you’ve already earned like BP and items why the hell do they need to make it worse yk

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220

no what like if I’m waiting for someone to invite me and I’m like okay I’ll start a round and then when they do I join, you should lose ranks when you’re bad at the game not cause u left it it’s bad enough u lose everything you’ve already earned like BP and items why the hell do they need to make it worse yk

Because if you leave because you are bad or because you get an invite to a game, is still the same thing. You still leave your team behind, and you screw over both survivors and killer. Your reason for leaving means nothing, leaving is leaving.
    I think we can all agree that 2 pips is nothing, and you have gained them back soon enough. But if you wait for someone to invite you, finsish the game you started anyway. I mean, you can surrender easy to the killer. Buy some time to the others atleast.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@thekatedenson said:

If you leave mid match you put your team at risk. Tell your friend to wait until your game is over..