Xbox nearly unplayable.

Seiji212
Seiji212 Member Posts: 183

Is it just me or has the frame rate problem gotten much worse this patch? If a survivor even remotely twists in their path it’s like they vanish entirely. Now I’m getting cocky mail from survivors left and right about how trash I am when they’re essentially just unintentionally exploiting a really pronounced flaw. So long rank 1 it was good knowing you. 😔

Comments

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Yeah it's bad. Even on the survivor end, i was running against a Freddy earlier and was constantly skipping, it's awful and i'm on the One x

• Seiji212
    Seiji212 Member Posts: 183

I’m not gonna whine about the promised console optimizations, but if this is the new normal then it’s trash and needs to be addressed ASAP. I expect, at minimum, for the console version I’ve put so much time and $ into to at least be playable. I dare say that’s pretty reasonable. Anyone with the power to do so, please look into this issue it’s really quite bad.

• gamerchris21
    gamerchris21 Member Posts: 11

Yeah, the first game of me playing the new Bubba was on sanctum of wrath and the frame rate was quite bad.

Next game was on Hawkins and it was OK but not great.

The only map before the update that I had major frame rate dips was lerys but other then that everything was great for console standards so I don't know what happened.