We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Maybe the survivors and killers don't exist and it's the players which are stuck in the entity's re-

Options
Zoey
Zoey Member Posts: 6

-alm?
This would be super meta
But hear me out, it would make sense? The ability to swap characters at any time, being a killer or survivor. Multiple games being played at once, multiple players playing the same character at the same time? Maybe it is us stuck in the entity's realm and the survivors and killers we play as are merely our avatars, pawns in the entity's game. A game in which we, the players, blissfully play unaware that we are the ones trapped, and the way to escape is to stop playing.
(Please don't stop playing this game is great)

Comments

• DrSoda
    DrSoda Member Posts: 10
    Options

Damn, that's deep.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

well.....i get to eat, sleep, poop and pee.....why should i ever quit?