Playing the 4.1.0 Mid chapter up date is very Bad!

What in the actual F did you guys do to this game!? I was wondering why soo many players were missing basic skill checks while working on gens. After playing against Freddy and Bubba on Coldwind and Mcmilan I understand why- We've all been getting severe fps drops when the audio skill check queue happens. Furthermore, during chase I also experienced intermittent fps drops, making it very difficult to judge the killer or survivors distance. On top of that, with how game feels stuttering and janky, this is now hurting my eyes! I guess we all need a RTX 3080 Ti Super over clocked to run this train wreck of a game?!

As for the new auras, it is utterly the worst thing to happen in the terms of "up date, to better the health" of the game; it is very difficult to discern the distance of a downed survivor to perform flashlight saves. There is another post regarding this topic, so I'll be brief on this instance.

For me it is the inconsistent fps that make this game nearly unplayable and 100% unenjoyable atm.