Why buff franklin ?

Survivors items and addons have already been nerfed to oblivion , if you just want survivors to not be able to use items just say so and remove them

seriously with this new franklin I would at leats expect survivors items and addons to be buff to compensate

Comments

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618

I don't think all the survivor items should get a buff due to a single perk. You think the addon change was bad, try playing killer for four years. At least you can run ace in the hole and get out with your addons still.....

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

It was buffed so Killers can have variety of perks to use. They should do the same thing with survivor perks too because all I see are BT, DS, DH, UB, SB, Adrenaline etc.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Mostly to shake things up, its not like the change invalidates items.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

Old Franklin turned useless following the change that made items not break when they run out of charges, as it couldn't delete items anymore. Having items literally despawn if not picked up again.. is a change that'd make Franklin usable again.

• BigFatChungus
    BigFatChungus Member Posts: 66

I dont even care about those rank 20 leatherfaces perks, who uses frankilin in 2020

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

There were big choice between Lightborn & Franklin when seeing 2-3 Flashlight, either I use Lightborn to ignore them, or using Franklin as a hard choice as chance I get flashlight save but I have chance to remove those flashlight and save other Killers who face them later.

The new Lightborn just straight up killing flashlight. Franklin is more likely to remove key or medkit.

• BigFatChungus
    BigFatChungus Member Posts: 66

If you have good positioning, flashlight saves are ussylis, even with they have a key, they can just get back and catch the item again, trust me you can play every game without frankilis

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 955

I enjoy smacking items out of survivors' hands. Shame though it takes 150secs for items to be consumed by the Entity.

Especially those survivors that want to muck around clicking at the Killer. Always funny try to pick them back up right after I smacked it out of their hands.

• DaKnight
    DaKnight Member Posts: 720

I don't really see much of a difference in the new lightborn. With the old version you could still stand there, pick up a survivor in a flashlight users face, and then run at them for like 3-4 seconds before the blindness even started to do anything. You were borderline immune already, the new one just gives you aura reading.