Worst Patch Ever

This is what is now BROKEN since you tried to fix more things:

1) The icons in my game are tiny now. I game at 2560x1440p on an ultra wide monitor.

2) The gen auras and hook auras are all broken and faded. See screenshot

3) You can't switch killers in the lobby. Why? This is hard locking you to make a choice before entering the lobby. What was the point of that?

4) I have lag spikes and/or FPS drops all the time. I don't know what the cause is, but I suspect mostly lag spikes.

GTX1080, i5-9400f, 32gigs of DDR4 Ram, playing on a SSD. (Surely for this game thats enough).

5) All my icons are tiny as hell now

Worst patch ever

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,067

For the third question. killers will be ranked separately, that's why you can't switch them.

For example:

The Nurse that you don't play at all will be probably matched against rank 15 - 20 Survivors.

But your epic rank 1 Trapper that you play a lot and you're really good with him will be matched against rank 1 - 5 Survivors.

(It's just an example, I don't know if you play these killers)

• HeresJohnny
    HeresJohnny Member Posts: 7

Thanks, how is your FPS? I'm losing 10% fps every 30 seconds and im on a GTX1080 with gsync monitor lol

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

I don't know about FPS, but every time I'm running injured it's like the camera's zooming in and out, it's making me ######### motion sick every single game.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,067
  • Isambard
    Isambard Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020

Ok, killers getting the new MMR, how does that explain my second ever match as hag being up agianst a 4 man rank 1 team?

I'm rank 10 by the way because I get time for maybe 20 matches a month tops.