Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can the Spirit hear survivors in spirit mode?

Can the Spirit hear survivors in spirit mode?

Comments

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

and yes, I didn't manage to test her on PTB :D

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Yes, but only if they are hurt. You cant hear footsteps over that phase walk sound and if they run iron will... well

• Sarief

@Master said:
    Yes, but only if they are hurt. You cant hear footsteps over that phase walk sound and if they run iron will... well

That seems like a bug to me, tbh

• Master

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

Thats not a bug, the phase walking sound is just quite loud for the killer and they showed no intention to change that

• Sarief

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

Thats not a bug, the phase walking sound is just quite loud for the killer and they showed no intention to change that

I'll just have to play her, once she's out, and see for myself.

ps: I've read that you can't hear footsteps at all, so was thinking it was bug.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

They mentioned toning it down to help track by sound.
    "-While her power is activated, the sound that she hears has been toned down, this will give her better chances to locate Survivor."
    Source : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16750/changes-to-the-spirit/p1

Whether or not it's toned down enough to actually hear anything but WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSH... Well, we'll need to wait and see. I track by audio a lot as it is with the killers we have now, so I really hope that will be a possibility with her too.

• Master

@RuneStarr said:

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

"-While her power is activated, the sound that she hears has been toned down, this will give her better chances to locate Survivor."
    Source : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/16750/changes-to-the-spirit/p1

Whether or not it's toned down enough to actually hear anything but WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSH... Well, we'll need to wait and see. I track by audio a lot as it is with the killers we have now, so I really hope that will be a possibility with her too.

We will see, but I have my doubts considering how hard it is for the other killers to track by sound and you have to realize that during phase walk you are a lot faster, so your tracking has to be more reliable

• Sarief

@Master said:

@RuneStarr said:

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

We will see, but I have my doubts considering how hard it is for the other killers to track by sound and you have to realize that during phase walk you are a lot faster, so your tracking has to be more reliable

With faster killer it's going to be easier in my opinion.
    Maybe not for console though :D

• Master
    Sarief said:

@Master said:

@RuneStarr said:

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

The faster you are, the harder it is to track
    Keep in mind that you can't see the survivors rs 
  • Sarief

@Master said:
    Sarief said:

@Master said:

@RuneStarr said:

@Master said:

@Sarief said:

@Master said:

Thats not a bug, the phase walking sound is just quite loud for the killer and  they showed no intention to change that

The faster you are, the harder it is to track
    Keep in mind that you can't see the survivors rs 

it is my opinion. I might be wrong.
    For all I know, we have to wait and see :)