Hud and menu "items" suddenly got a lot smaller

Mattias10
Mattias10 Member Posts: 2

Started my game up, did nothing special, didn't change anything and from out of nowhere my menu and in-game hud got a lot smaller than the used to be. I've checked my in-game settings and "GameUserSettings" and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Fullscreen - true

Resolution - 100%

Running on a 2560x1440 32 inch 144hz monitor.

Complete spec list because why not

Monitor: Acer 32" Predator XZ321QU Curved 144Hz

Chassi: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG

GPU: RX 5700 XT ROG STRIX OC

Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 w Chromax fan

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3600 mhz

PSU: Corsair RM750X

M.2 SSD: Corsair Force Series MP510 960 G

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mattias10
    Mattias10 Member Posts: 2

And yes I've tried to restart the game, restart steam, re-install the game and so on

• tacedaemo
    tacedaemo Member Posts: 1

Same issue here, all UI (menus and ingame) have shrunk since this latest update for me.

Fullscreen - true

Resolution - 100%

Monitor - 3840x2160 28 inch 60hz (ASUS VP28U)

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

• MaxsonK
    MaxsonK Member Posts: 7

i had to go into Nvidia settings and manually change my resolution to 1920x1080. My native resolution is 3860x2160 but that makes the UI twice as small. The issues been around for a while but i guess the update did something to prompt it. They never addressed it before so unfortunately I don't have faith they'll address it this time. For now just play on a lower resolution

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

There was a note about no longer increasing hud details for certain resolutions in the patch notes.

• SoShiny
    SoShiny Member Posts: 30

I'm experiencing this issue with 2560x1440 resolution as well. And I would add that auras are also really messed up and can barely be seen at all.

The HUD is fixed by reducing resolution to 1920x1080 and auras become... better... but still not fixed.

• LittilAvindar
    LittilAvindar Member Posts: 255

Looks like it's isolated to screens with much higher resolutions/aspect ratios. I actually am looking to upgrade to a curved monitor, and now I'm concerned how it will affect the game.