My thoughts on new Billy

I've only played ONE game as reworked Billy. However, in that game the overheat mechanic never came into play. I was never in danger of overheating and I feel as if I managed my chainsaw well. I was almost never over half. I also tried to have the most balanced experience so I used no add-ons. I usually run Tokyo drift Billy for fun but other than that no add-ons.

There are a couple of things to keep in mind though.

1. This was my first game as Billy with the new matchmaking.

2. The match was on shelter woods. Arguably Billy's best map.

Maybe people with more playtime or experience can tell me about their games as Billy. I would like to hear your opinions if you wouldn't mind.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Might see you guys in the fog later.

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

The sounds (second to the add-ons) are the worst part about the changes. The roar and the tinny sound of the chainsaw are a significant downgrade in whatever scary factor there was left, and they had no reason to be there other than someone's desire to make Billy less realistic and more cartoon-y.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

I have not tried him yet, but went against him as survivor a couple of games. They were poor Billys and we won pretty easy, but I had problems hearing where he came from and how close he really was. That could be a good thing for Billy? While he still of course was nerfed for no reason, except for poor players complaining but they always will the game is too hard for some. That said the old sound was better and made you respect Billy more.

• darklinger
    darklinger Member Posts: 128

New Billy's addons meme like Nurse level