Billys addons are really underwhelming

I never was less excited to equip addons when I play killer besides nurse maybe. Like, his addons are really bad...

And am I mistaken about his engravings addons that they nerfed the speed? Why they did that, these addons were really fine and allowed really cool curving and funny spacebilly thingy

Comments

• ChunChunMaru
    ChunChunMaru Member Posts: 52

Yeah, the add-ons are almost unbelievably bad, but unfortunately that's just the way it is. They make changes and when people disagree with them, they just go "Its PTB so it's not final" even though we 100% know that they are just gonna throw it in anyways.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

They're actually updating Hillbilly / Leatherface's add-ons to be buffed in a hotfix for the mid-chapter patch. I know at the very least the caffeine pills and the Lopro Chains are receiving changes. Not sure / not aware of anything else, but I'm really happy because those two stood out as ones that needed some very obvious changes

• ChunChunMaru
    ChunChunMaru Member Posts: 52

@Seiko300 Well all I can say is that's a pleasant surprise. The caffeine pills must have been swapped for Ecstasy cause they were clearly high when making that change lmao. Lopro Chains had no reason to make your chainsaw a m1 hit. Maybe for a few seconds after breaking a pallet with the chainsaw and even then I don't know. Hopefully, the changes are good.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020

This was the change for the Lopro chains:

Continue a Chainsaw Sprint after breaking a Pallet or Breakable Wall Pallet 

Survivors hit with the Chainsaw within 5 seconds of breaking a Pallet or a Breakable Wall are only damaged for a single Health State

and the pills were completely overhauled to do something entirely different:

Slightly reduces Chainsaw Charge time for 30 seconds after being stunned by a Pallet

These are the only ones I know about though, hopefully we see a lot more updated beyond just these two.