The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Siren: Blood Curse Chapter/Legendary Skins

MegMainiac
MegMainiac Member Posts: 19
edited July 2020 in Creations

With the release of Silent Hill and the confirmation that video game crossovers are possible, I would love it if there was a Siren crossover either in the form of a Chapter or simply as Legendary skins for the survivors . There are a total of 7 playable characters in Siren Blood Curse, but the most iconic and my personal favorites are Miyako and Howard I think they fit the game as much as Jonathan and Nancy. The objective of the Siren game is to hide from (or if you choose to fight) these monsters called Shibito, that once killed can possess any person. When the Shibito are close enough to you, you will hear a loud heartbeat sound warning the player that a monster is lurking nearby, I personally think this game fits so much with dead by daylight and this game deserves more credit than it gets. Unfortunately, it is not as popular as games such as Silent Hill or Resident Evil, but it certainly has a fan base floating around somewhere.

Post edited by MegMainiac on

Comments

• kady301
    kady301 Member Posts: 3

Please... And thank you! I would absolutely love those two in game

• ambient_end
    ambient_end Member Posts: 1

This is freaking amazing... I would actually buy this DLC IMMEDIATELY if they put it in with Jun Kajiro as the Killer, or simply just Howard and Miyako as survivors. I'm glad I'm not alone in knowing about Siren.