FPS dropped ever since the new update

Has anyone’s else FPS been complete dog shi- after this new update? I’m on Xbox one so the frames already suck but ever since the newest update I’ve been lagging when doing 360s or just simply turning. It’s been bugging me a lot lately considering it’s caused me to die a hella amount of times.

Comments

• DanielSong
    DanielSong Member Posts: 16

Especially with map animations that have rain... snow or something like that.

It is bothersome. Never had it before pre update and im on the switch.

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,118

Reminds me of when i had an older computer when they did an engine update (Which i'm pretty sure is what they did) it made my fps drop 20 frames atleast.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Yupp. The frame drops/stutter is kinda crazy at times since the update. My game literally freezes sometimes for brief moments resulting in lots of missed hits throughout the match.

Survivors seem to blink like Nurse when they 360 haha... I gotta admit I'm jealous of PC players at times like this.

• trick
    trick Member Posts: 159

yep, i cant even use hillbilly, because everytime i activate chainsaw the game freezes. and every time i play any match its pure lag hits everywhere

• Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki Member Posts: 688

It's just as bad on PS4 after the update, it feels like 10 fps on Lerys and Midwich so it's pretty much unplayable.

• Lazor
    Lazor Member Posts: 17

We have the same problem on pc now. Every 10 seconds the game stutters what sucks all the fun out of the game.