The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig change?

unable to hook survivors that have reverse bear traps on.

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    No. Try better bait next time.
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Make it so she can use her charged lunge to move across the map quickly? That's all the change I want. :3

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

@Plippy said:
    Make it so she can use her charged lunge to move across the map quickly? That's all the change I want. :3

If i was to buff the pig i would have the RBT already on the survivors heads at the start of the trial. That way everyones first objective is to try and get the RBT off rather than slam the gens.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

If i was to buff the pig i would have the RBT already on the survivors heads at the start of the trial. That way everyones first objective is to try and get the RBT off rather than slam the gens.

That's a really stupid suggestion. So everyone should start in freddy's dream world to huh? Glad you're not on the balance team.

• Plippy

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

Hmm, maybe an add on that does that. I enjoy putting on the traps too much. :P

• Plippy

@Usui said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

That's a really stupid suggestion. So everyone should start in freddy's dream world to huh? Glad you're not on the balance team.

Sorry. ;_;

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Plippy said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

How about an Ultra Rare that makes the Obsession spawn with it? It'd be similar to the Black Box.
  • SadonicShadow

@Usui said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

Explain why it is stupid. You need to give specifics. The traps would not be armed they would simply be on your heads at the start which leaves you with the choice to do a gen now and activate your trap at the start or get it off immediately. Why are you afraid of the RBT? The traps are almost a joke and easy to get off.

• Plippy

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Plippy said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

How about an Ultra Rare that makes the Obsession spawn with it? It'd be similar to the Black Box.

The thing is with Freddy that gives the location of the one you want to hit with Remember Me at the get go. The Pig's trap doing that would just lead you to patrolling the puzzle boxes instead of generators or headed right for your obsession.

The chance of them getting the trap off right away while you're looking at the wrong boxes would probably end up as a time waster more often than not.

But with a tweak or two it could be a fun thing. :>

• SadonicShadow

@Plippy said:

Plippy said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

The thing is with Freddy that gives the location of the one you want to hit with Remember Me at the get go. The Pig's trap doing that would just lead you to patrolling the puzzle boxes instead of generators or headed right for your obsession.

The chance of them getting the trap off right away while you're looking at the wrong boxes would probably end up as a time waster more often than not.

I like the idea of it being an Ultra rare addon. That would be an interesting change.

• Plippy

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

Plippy said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Plippy said:

I like the idea of it being an Ultra rare addon. That would be an interesting change.

Aye.

I've always thought if the trap timers started if the survivor ran outside of terror radius instead of a generator being done that could slow down the game more. It would give the survivor more control over the timer themselves and slow them down more since the traps pretty much exist to slow down the game. Could work better if they start off the game with a trap.

• Gonzalo
    Gonzalo Member Posts: 48

It is better if the traps start right after putting them on survivors without waiting for a gen to pop.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Koriandr said:
    unable to hook survivors that have reverse bear traps on.
    Hahahaha haha No