FOV Slider for consoles

Just because I play on console, doesn’t mean I don’t flip through my options menu. In fact, it’s the first thing I do before I start a game. I really hate the zoomed in look and it makes movement feel incredibly slow. other console games have them, not many at the moment, but has been steadily growing. 

Its a harmless addition to the features, people already turn up their sensitivity to assist with evasive meneuvers. What’s the harm? 

Comments

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    edited September 2018

Pc doesn't have FoV options either in Dbd. This is for balance reasons. They give the killer tunnel vision in order to make escaping viable for survivors. There are two perks in the game that increase FoV though: Shadowborn (a Wraith perk) and Monitor and Abuse (a Doctor perk)

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

Pc doesn't have FoV options either in Dbd. This is for balance reasons. They give the killer tunnel vision in order to make escaping viable for survivors. There are two perks in the game that increase FoV though: Shadowborn (a Wraith perk) and Monitor and Abuse (a Doctor perk)

Oh that’s what it is? Every PC video I’ve ever watched the killers can see more and I thought there was an FOV option. Unfortunately now I’m going to look stupid forever because I cannot delete posts. Sorry about that.