Legacy owners, do you support the distribution of legacy for whatever reason?

Options
2»

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited August 2020
    Options

I don't have legacy myself, but I wouldn't be against the idea of giving it to people who prestiged before 24 November 2016 (the original deadline). It is easily verifyable via the Steam achievements.

That would give legacy to some people who didnt have it before on certain characters, but atleast it would make sure that everyone who lost their legacy will be getting it back.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

I’d like to see Legacy for new characters. 😀

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    Options

I lost my legacy back in the day.

And no, I don't want people who didn't earn it to get it. Screw that.

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

Even though I won't earn any legacy if they brought it back for the people who lost it I woudnt complain, legacies are so rare to encounter thqt sometimes I wonder if some players are aware that they exist.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

i dont think so. legacy was literal hell to earn back then, you kinda had to play this game a LOT in order to get every survivor and killer legacy item, and what made it worse was that there were no bloodpoint multiplier perks, and the games balance was 100x worse than it is now (with literal infinites, around 2x more pallets, double pallets at every jungle gym/junk loop, etc.)

anyone who got and earned legacy back then deserved it, and it should never be handed out for free to the entire community.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I'm not saying it should be handed for free. I am saying that people these days should get a chance to earn these cosmetics.

• Mew
    Options

still a no from me. they should never come back, even if the way you obtain them is requires a lot of time in the game

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

I don't have it, and I don't particularly want it for the same reason that prestige cosmetics aren't that great; they're default with an added texture. I'd much prefer to use an actual cosmetic that changes appearance to something unique for me.

That said, the idea of "4th, 5th and 6th prestige" is nowhere near equivalent. Considering many people with P3 have all perks maxed out, that's a hell of a lot more points spent overall than just reaching the old P3. I know those webs were expensive but 3 tiers of hundreds of perks, many done before the 2 perks per web rework, is a craptonne already.

• Mew
    Options

how come? i dont even own legacy since im a console pleb, i just think it’d cause an uproar from legacy players if it ever became obtainable in game.

also, im sure it’d feel like a slap in the face to them since the devs even promised that legacy will just never come back.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 188
    Options

the whole idea of legacy was to reward people for the horrible grind when the game first came out. And people didn’t even know they were gonna get legacy until only 2 weeks before they were rewarded with it in november(game came out in june). The grind now is much more easier than it was back then so now everyone would be trying to get legacy

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

They were rewarded to get to play with these cosmetics for 4 years, why not let other people enjoy them? Stop being dogs in the manger

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 322
    Options

I think they should not give everyone the opportunity to get the original legacy outfits since so many people would get upset that it would lose the exclusivity. I would love it if they made legacy outfits for the newer original characters tho. Make it a challenge to unlock those and leave the original legacy a bragging right. I don't own any legacy btw.