[Xbox] Pyramid Head - Terrible Framerates on New Update 4.1.0

Hey. I've noticed as a Pyramid Head main that since recent update on Xbox and this might be applicable with other consoles that have limiting hardware and can't be adjusted, graphic wise. The framerate is especially terrible when playing with this killer. Before it wasn't so bad, but this killer for me is pretty much unplayable. I'm okay with some stutters now and again, but constant 10-15 frames per second. Just kills the fun.

I think it has something to do with the new auras, as this is the only thing I can think of that was changed visually (honestly, I have no idea why the game devs did this.). We have bad enough framerates on the console as it is, but every update seems to just make it worse, not better.

Comments

• SwingnMiss
    SwingnMiss Member Posts: 20

Nah same thing for ps4, framerates are worse for everything, especially bubba and oni and it can be a pain in the ass to deal with during a chase. Like I had an oni game this morning and it was awful with the constant frame rate drops

• krazaki
    krazaki Member Posts: 6

Coudn't agree more. It's like its never even tested on Console. Because it's borderline unplayable at times. It's just not fun. The sad part is the majority of lag affects just the killer, which is a huge disadvantage. That's not to say there isn't lag spikes as survivor, but for the majority it's killer.

It needs to be tested more, and things need to be optimized. The whole PTB process being a PC Only thing, is dumbfounding, considering Console players can't adjust graphical settings, unlike PC.