Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Adjustment For Adrenaline

So I think Adrenaline isn't just bad for that survivor you've been chasing who just got healed last moment, or for the slug that you needed to snowball. So, with this in mind here is my change:

You are fueled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape.

Increase Breathing by 50% While Exhausted.

Hold Your Breath For 5 / 7 / 10 Seconds each time a Generator is Completed.

When End Game Collapse Is Activated:

Instantly recover from any affliction; Get Up From the Dying State to Injured Instantly.

Gain 50% Heal If not in Dying State.

125 % of your normal running speed for 1 / 3 / 5 seconds.

Causes Exhaustion for 30/25/20 seconds.

Just from what I think, this will change it from a second chance perk, to a more of an End Game perk. This also makes it so when paired with another exhaustion perk, you would just get out of Jail free for having more than one. This still can save you when all generators are complete if you arent touching the killer, and will still get you up if downed, plus will still have some use if you are not dying during EGC. With the changes though, I wanted to nerf the perk Exhaustion time as it currently doesnt do much in terms of gameplay (Usually only prevents sprint burst from working with it). So with it lowered, it plays into the Increased breathing.

Suggestions and Feedback are liked!

Please Do Not:

Mention Other Perks, As I know More Than Just Adrenaline are Overpowered and Overused for killers and survivors. This Post is to Focus on ADRENALINE only, and not the other perks.