Halloween exclusive: Spirit Halloween cosmetics

55timballoons
55timballoons Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 54
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey everybody so I just had a weird but unique concept of idea for Halloween cosmetics based off of the props and characters from Spirit Halloween getting more life like and realistic cosmetics and skins for pre existing characters. Please give me your personal opinions on these and all will be cosmetic based so powers will not be included. Each skin would basically be a limited time legendary skin for Spirit Halloween.

Oni:

1.Wacky Mole Clown: based off of the large Spirit Halloween prop produced in 2013. The added features to the in game character that replaces oni as a cosmetic gains a moving mouth, voiclines, a new carnival based hammer and swirling eyes.

Michael Myers:

2.BarnYard Butcher: based off of the 2014 Spirit Halloween scarecrow prop this horrifying character is brought to life in Dead By Daylight. New features to make the character feel less like a prop and more like a killer are rustling hay sounds during movement, enhanced mouth movement with voice lines and a feature that the prop had glowing red eyes that reveal in the dark.

Ghostface:

3.Spirit Halloween spirit: based on the main ghoul on the Spirit Halloween logo this character is brought to life looking more lively than ever with bone chilling movements and ghoulish sounds.

I am going to add more to the list so keep your eyes out and stay active.

Post edited by 55timballoons on