If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bamboozle fo rizzle

Options
steezo_de
steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097

Anyone else finding Bamboozle extremely fun/annoying? Mindgames? Nahh. You just got bamboozled. I swear, this is going to be in my lineup when it goes live. Bamboozle, Whispers, BBQ, Enduring.. screw Ruin. I cannot wait to try this with my boy Meyers and make him a true Vault Master General. Haha!

Comments

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    You are going to regret not running ruin
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@Zagrid said:

You can get by without Ruin if you are an extremely solid Killer. Ruin is a waste anyway unless you hook someone before the first gen/before it pops.

• steezo_de
    Options

@Zagrid said:

Ya sometimes I do regret it when I try different setups but then again sometimes I regret it when I do have it because it gets dismantled so fast. Hahaha. Pick your poison! I think bamboozle may just be fun enough that I can really go after the better survivors in the group and catch them offguard. I might be willing to lose out on an extra kill if I can down that moonwalking legacy survivor. Those are like trophies for me. :)

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 84
    Options

Survivors already have the upper-hand in mindgames and barely need them to loop anyways.

• steezo_de
    Options

@AsianMammoth said:
    Survivors already have the upper-hand in mindgames and barely need them to loop anyways.

Bro... Don't turn this into a suvivor is OP thing. Please.