LAN Multiplayer Without internet connection

hi there,

first of all ,thank you for the game and congrajulations on your success

i was wondering is there going to be a LAN Multiplayer in the game to play with friends in the same house without
internet connection ?

we're so tired of waiting for this option and yet there's still nothing heard about adding it to the game,its kinda annoying when you wait for somthing and in the end you dont get it.
besides ,who the hell wants to play with some stupid strangers anyway? we're so sick of having steam online and easy anti cheat and players who cheat in the game and keep ruining our match with hundred different ways(you know acting like an idiot in the middle of the match or AFK or getting dissconnected for example) ,
this game is meant to be played with friends and you know having an internet connection
is really keeping us away from playing this game ,its a bad thing for every gamer especially the ones who don't have internet connection or rather playing Lan ,
this ain't no call of duty or battlefield or some stupid mmo game or somthing like that, also i think this game isn't the game that you play it for a while and throw it away ,
its the game that every time you play you''ll have different experiences and you'll have fun especially with friends so don't make the same mistake that some developers do
for not reviving lan gaming, plz do what they did to rocket league , it was an online game at the beginning but a few months later they added lan and we want to see the same thing happens to dead by daylight
this is the greatest thing that you could give to DBD fans and this is the reason that you should add this option to the game,
we wanna buy the game and play it for ever , not only until the online servers are active, how the hell should we play the game after servers are shutdown one day?

Plz fans, support me to make it happen if you care about old school lan parties, thank you

Comments

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

The game needs internet to run basicly, you need to connect to the DbD servers to even load in

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

obviously yes , but imagine how good it is to play the game in local area network without internet ,no more connection issues, or cheaters in your game .
    simply , experiencing the game with your friends as long as you want , i personaly think this game created a whole new eperience to the multiplayer gaming and every one should experience that , not only the people who can effort internet and online playing