"Having fun in DBD as any role = bannable offence" -DBD big brOins

Aight, I do understand that DBD's playerbase gets more serious the higher rank you've achieved, but hence when has "having fun" become an offence?? I mean holy ######### it's not like someone's using ridiculous hacks to gain any advantages, but rather wants to take a break from all seriousness and start having fun,

Now, let me explain what I've noticed when playing as both Killer and Survivor:

-Both parties tend to have their own: complex methods of perceiving and processing information (which I do personally respect) yet it is the said complexity that's been ruining the experience of DBD. I'm no hater, I play the game on a daily basis (someone award me the "get a life" 🏆️) and yet the only thing I've noticed is basically either play as a try-hard or farm 4 BP and either escape or keep a pip. I get it, "It'S tHe MaIn GoAl Of ThE GaMe, buffoon" yet this whole monotone activity will eventually get old, and some people will look for ways to have fun. Such as drawing random crap as pyramid head, get on any terrain or object as the Killer, make circles around a gen with the Killer or simply begin a race to an exit gate and the list goes on. Yet, here I am, talking about one unexpected thing I've heard from a lot of players in the past 4 months: having fun is a bannable fraud (yes, fraud... being based on "Blood Points" as some have insinuated)

Look, I get it, not everyone is keen when talking about farming (this is a different story. Look in the forums for a post talking about forced farming) or about having fun in general, but since almost everyone has purchased DBD, I think it's their own "right" to play the game as they please (aside from cheating, no one likes that #########).

Now let me get to the "having fun is bannable" part: I've been playing for quite some time as pyramid head or deathslinger. If I saw a player rage quit the moment I either downed them, or their connection was unstable enough to kick them out of the game, I would show some empathy and start having fun with the other survivors. By fun I do NOT mean farming, but rather by drawing hearts (and heck, even managed to make a game where players had to do math, and I was their "pen") or by playing "Whack-a-Mole" as the deathslinger. Some players go with the flow and start having fun, others do objectives (can't blame them, it would eventually get stale and players would like to go for a next match, yet a minority of these players never seems to be satisfied, such as: Why didn't you play accordingly?? - That's where I'd ask "I beg you a pardon?", because as far as the DBD EULA and ToS go: there's nothing wrong in comitting such actions so long they do not provide any unfair advantage or hinder one's playing experience, besides, playing for fun doesn't make you unsportsmanlike, but rather contrary. Sometimes I ask myself (or other players in the lobby) one thing: should I take a game serious or should I have fun? Because with all due respect, I don't see this game being a super competitive one being part of eSports where players would lose or win hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars for training real hard, but rather a casual game with a large player base where you can either get scared shitless as Survivor at any moment, or witness some pretty bruh moments as Killer. My point is, I know this ain't bannable, never said it was, but seeing players using this sentence as a deterrent for their own self-esteem only tells me that a minority has eaten the "you're one with the sheep herd" donut.