Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

i just realised this....

after a over a year of playing this game i just realised haddon field doesnt have a killer shack.....

Comments

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Lmaooo 😂😂😂, I am thinking about it as well.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

I remember when this map was released and I searched all over it for the killer shack and was sure I was missing something :)

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

I initially thought "Of course it does" then I sat for a time thinking.

Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. :o

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Is that because Myers has his own house in the map so there is no need to have a shack?

Or is there another reason that we don't know?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Global said:
    after a over a year of playing this game i just realised haddon field doesnt have a killer shack.....

And still its one of the most broken maps.
    Tells a lot about the other loops on the map....

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Actually, Doctor and Pig dont have a shack either. Doctor has his office and Pig has a tiny dirty mattress on the corner of a room which drops into the bathroom which is next to the basement. That said, if you look at their cases, you could say their entire map is a "shack" (an entire hospital and an entire factory), meaning they have even better shacks than Myers and anyone else.

Clown has his caravan and a shack, and more when they ever decide to move it around. So, he wins by numbers.

Also,is there a Killer shack in Rin's house? I wasnt on the PTB.