We should get more Player Lvl XP based on emblems we got during match.

As of right now, majority of XP for Player Level is tied to time spent during match. If match lasted for 6-7 minutes, you get somewhere around 550xp. You also get bonus xp based on emblems you got for your performance during match.

However, bonus xp for emblems is a joke, it only nets you around 15 xp extra in addition to xp you got for time spent in match.

My suggestion is simple - > Reward players who actualy go for ingame objectives and play well with more xp based on emblems: something like 20/40/80/100 bonus xp for bronze/silver/gold/iridescent emblems. This way, players are incentivised abit more to go for ingame objectives in order to get little bit extra xp, which results in faster Shards for perks and cosmetics.

Thoughts ?

Comments

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

My thoughts for this post: "WHY THE HELL IS IT NOT LIKE THIS ALREADY?!?!"

You only get around 15 xp for 4 iridescent emblems, It really isn't worth the effort then. The best thing you can do as is just wait until the match is over because the devs are basically rewarding us with over 500 xp if we don't do anything. We're also punished for the match being shorter,only getting around 200 xp if you're lucky. Like what the hell, who at BHVR thought this was a good idea?

• Strider
    Strider Member Posts: 94

Can't see a reason to disagree with this. As it is, the game lacks a rewards for quite a few of the features it presents. (cough rank rewards cough devotion cough)

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

The Emblem bonus could certainly do with boosting and also count all of your Emblems and not just whatever the highest tier is that you got.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

do what i do, be afk wraith and get about 400 exp per match since everyone searches for you after gens are done.