Aura changes for Trapper

DebAsteR
DebAsteR Member Posts: 13
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Well, Some people are loving the new Aura & some are don't. People like me who plays at a low resolution is having a hard time to play as Trapper. Cause I can't see my own traps to pick & set. I have to get really near them, then pick it up. At least fix the Aura for Trapper traps.

Post edited by DebAsteR on

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

I dont there is anyone who loves the new auras. They will change every auras soon.

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442

Yeah trapper needs a fix. Sometimes I can find his traps but it shouldn’t be the focus of my match. His setup already puts him behind the power curve considering that a SWF can do 5 gens in like 4 minutes.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I didn't even think of Trapper. Oof. When I run hex perks I literally can't even see where my totem is.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Yeah I'm getting used to the new auras but I still find the trapper really hard to play at the moment. Can't see any traps on the map unless I'm looking at them from the right angle and distance, it really makes his set up and planning sluggish as without a purple bag addon I spend half my time trying to find my traps.