Make Your Own Survivor

I would love the ability to customize and make your own survivor. Maybe they would have 1-3 face types, and be able to change the skin color, eye color, hair color and hairstyle.

You could pick one unlocked shareable perk at its weakest level, but the other two would have to be general perks from this list at their lowest level as well.

Dark Sense
Deja Vu
Hope
Kindred
Lightweight
No One Left Behind
Plunderer’s Instinct
Premonition
Resilience
Slippery Meat
Small Game
Spine Chill
This Is Not Happening
We’ll Make It

Maybe you could save 3-4 different customizable characters?

I know this would never happen for. Having characters without a backstory and personality descriptor would take away form the game, specifically when you played with someone using an original character. Voice acting would also be an issue, it would be possible, but a giant project. I think their time would be better suited developing and adding more lore content, and some licensed characters as well.

I feel it could be very profitable for DbD if they added this though. You could make an opportunity to sell items for more hair, and more shirts and pants/shorts/skirts/etc.

How would you imagine this being implemented if ever was? What would you want? Not want? What would your character look like?

I think I’d make three characters with 12 of the 13 general perks.

I’d make the girl have blond straight hair with bangs, and she would wear mostly black. Illyana.

Dark Sense
Spine Chill
Premonition
Small Game

I’d make this guy like David, but with black hair and darker skin. James.

No One Left Behind
Resilience
This Is Not Happening
We’ll Make It

I would give him brown messy hair, make him short if possible, and give him jeans and a t-shirt. Doug.

Deja Vu
Hope
Lightweight
Plunderer’s Instinct

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

This is a wonderful idea going forward if they create new modes, or something more story-centric I think.

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

i already said it on previous posts , it could be nice if they add create your own killer/survivor or even a map edtor to create our own stuff , because people want tons of diffrent contents to be added in the game but is not easy for devs to just add them all

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

The lore for this would probably involve the Entity creating husks of survivors out of Auric Cells, and then injecting them full of hope. Thus providing, even more, hope to take overall as now there are more survivors to sacrifice.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

KiraElijah -

Urban Evasion

Lightweight

Spine Chill

Black Hair/Clothes

Pale Skin

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@xmenfanatic said:
    I would love the ability to customize and make your own survivor. Maybe they would have 1-3 face types, and be able to change the skin color, eye color, hair color and hairstyle.

You could pick one unlocked shareable perk at its weakest level, but the other two would have to be general perks from this list at their lowest level as well.

Dark Sense
    Deja Vu
    Hope
    Kindred
    Lightweight
    No One Left Behind
    Plunderer’s Instinct
    Premonition
    Resilience
    Slippery Meat
    Small Game
    Spine Chill
    This Is Not Happening
    We’ll Make It

Maybe you could save 3-4 different customizable characters?

I know this would never happen for. Having characters without a backstory and personality descriptor would take away form the game, specifically when you played with someone using an original character. Voice acting would also be an issue, it would be possible, but a giant project. I think their time would be better suited developing and adding more lore content, and some licensed characters as well.

I feel it could be very profitable for DbD if they added this though. You could make an opportunity to sell items for more hair, and more shirts and pants/shorts/skirts/etc.

How would you imagine this being implemented if ever was? What would you want? Not want? What would your character look like?

I think I’d make three characters with 12 of the 13 general perks.

I’d make the girl have blond straight hair with bangs, and she would wear mostly black. Illyana.

Dark Sense
    Spine Chill
    Premonition
    Small Game

I’d make this guy like David, but with black hair and darker skin. James.

No One Left Behind
    Resilience
    This Is Not Happening
    We’ll Make It

I would give him brown messy hair, make him short if possible, and give him jeans and a t-shirt. Doug.

Deja Vu
    Hope
    Lightweight
    Plunderer’s Instinct

they could literally just make it like the sims creation thing