Offering rarities and the "Gifts for the Fog" Achievement

Ever since the removal of moon offerings, the only offering that fits the description for the "Gifts for the Fog" Achievement is the Ebony Mori.

Should we do something about this? Perhaps make the wards or at least murky reagent ultra-rare as well? This is a rather small nitpick, but it's just something I noticed a hot minute back.

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    Splinters also count toward it. Remember that it is just an achievement, not some kind of a game objective that has to be done. I think it is Ok. 
  • Torixon
    Torixon Member Posts: 5

@Brawler said:
    Splinters also count toward it. Remember that it is just an achievement, not some kind of a game objective that has to be done. I think it is Ok. 

Oh! I forgot about the splinters! And I do acknowledge it is only an achievement. As I said, small nitpick.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Yeah i want that achievement (just cause) but i mainly play surv and won't upgrade killers until i get Quentin maxed out soooooo rip

• Torixon
    Torixon Member Posts: 5

@Milo said:
    Yeah i want that achievement (just cause) but i mainly play surv and won't upgrade killers until i get Quentin maxed out soooooo rip

I'm a person who plays both survs and killers and have prestiged one of each, but yeah, it shouldn't feel as though you have to play one or the other for an achievement that doesn't specify in the direction of one or the other.