T2 Myers Vanity Mirror

Does anyone else enjoy using this item? I enjoy running a T2 Myers on some games. It's kinda like the scratched mirror, but with a little more lunge and movement speed. The only real weakness imo is if someone runs OoO, then you're kinda screwed with the wall hacks even when they are close.

For this build, I usually run the vanity mirror and dead rabbit addons and perks M&A, PGTW, Surge, and Thrilling.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 967

Oh sure! Tell E'erybody the Secret! 🤦‍♂️

🥴

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

IMHO Vanity Mirror is absolute garbage. It's the movement speed penalty that kills it. You move only 2% faster in EW2 compared to using Scratched Mirror in EW1. (Although you can at least get bloodlust in EW2)

I like using it now and then for variety but I prefer scratched mirror.

I think if they deleted the movement speed penalty it wouldn't be OP.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

Its Michael's worst add on, IMO.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

No, I prefer the Scratched Mirror. Vanity is just not worth it imo, you get... 2% increased speed and a normal lunge? For half the aura reading range and a stipulation on how to read the aura's in the first place? I haven't used either in a while, so to be fair I may be forgetting something, but it always seemed to me like scratched mirror was just a better version

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

I've heard of people using Play with your food to counter the slowdown, but seems like a lot of work to me.

I think the vanity mirror is fun but it does you no favors when playing against highly skilled survivors 😌