Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New killer idea

Terro
Terro Member Posts: 1,171

This is probably a trash killer idea but how about a killer with base stats but his ability is to throw survivors that he m1s. If the survivor hits a pallet the pallet breaks. If they hit a gen it gets popped equal to pop goes the weasel. If they hit another survivor the thrown survivor goes down and the other survivors gets injured one health state. If they hit a window the window gets bamboozled. If they hit a wall there's a red survivor silhouette. Dunno what happens with hooks if the survivor isn't downed though but if the survivor is downed when thrown then it hooks them. If they hit an open hatch with a survivor then hatch closes.

Honestly, this killer sounds really weak to me but I just want to get yeeted or yeet survivors. Maybe they can just take the idea of throwing survivors and put it on a more interesting killer but we haven't had a simple loopable killer in a while.

I just thought of an idea... The killer can throw themself but it fatigues them and they can't injure survivors with it (or should it be able to?)

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I think it could be cool if paired with a secondary ability. Funnily enough this was my exact concept for what Jasons potential power could be lol.