The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just allot of things wrong, read pls

WhyCanHeDoThat
WhyCanHeDoThat Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Bruh so basically what the ######### is this game, the hit boxes are the size of Jupiter, fast vaulting doesn’t work half the time even when you’re running straight at it, matchmaking’s have no boundaries, my friend and I keep going between rank 1-3 and we d-pip cause the killer is to booty to chase us and they can’t hit anything near us because red ranks get white, yellow, or green rank killers somehow, the map chooser always chooses Hawkins, lerrys, spring wood, haddon field, the game, swamp, and elementary, why are there good bad maps than good maps like it makes no sense, the devs say that they’re gonna fix hitboxs and we’ve been waiting for it for probably a year, oh and don’t get me started with lag in the killers, THATS THE ONLY REASON THEY WIN CAUSE ON OUR SCREEN ITS NO WHERE NEAR US BUT THE KILLERS HITS US LIKE NOTHING IS EVEN HAPPENING, Then why the absolute ######### does the killer get an offering that considerably decreases the distance between hooks and the max the survivors get is slightly increasing the distance and hole ######### the Moris killers get is pretty much a guaranteed win and the hook placements on maps are almost all right next to eachother which means it’s pointless to take hits and how pretty much in every blood web from 20+ has an ebony and the pallet placements are hot doodoo besides a few that get used just to survive, a few games I had as survivor couldn’t let me see anything, no indicators on bottom left, no perk signs on the bottom right, when I get skill checks I can’t see them so I guess where to press L1, also why when a survivor dc’s or lag out of the game the only thing the rest of the group gets is a little bit of blood points like something else should happen like more pallets spawn or a gen gets completed, cause when they dc or lag out it makes the game go even slower and more time for the killer and more time means more chases and more chases mean more hooks for our cheeks to go on. People get stuck on/in invisible barriers, nothing to counter clowns bottles besides pallets like no perks to counter it. This game is so un fun and killers tunnel. This game isn’t it.

Comments

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Too long,but I hear ya

• YeetoDorito
    YeetoDorito Member Posts: 55

Most of this is rank 20 issues that will stop once you get better at the game. Although these are all problems that should still be fixed.