Killer queue times are even more awefull with the new system.

queue times could be bad before the new mmr system. everything from 5 - 10 min time. Now i find myself waiting for matches for 15 + minutes. this has to be addressed. i don't wanna spend half my game time waiting for matchups!

Comments

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

I bet they will be better in a few weeks. After more killers have rank up.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

I was playing in red rank as killer, and i usually got instant queue time.

But when MMR came out, i need to wait at least 5 mins for a game that's not even balanced (either skew to survivor side or my side)

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

My queues are usually only 5 mins. Haven't tried survivor yet because I know it's only going to be pain if I do. Anyways, these queue times are probably just showing the composition of the entire dbd playerbase. Overall, there are too many killers.

• Buttereye
    Buttereye Member Posts: 19

5 was normal before. now its 15 + for me. it's really bad. and also matchups are just awefull. both as survivor and killer the matchups does not make sense.

• Buttereye

I even after hooking some survivors. go out of my way to smash pallets that i didn't do before. (main oni as killer) gather blood orbs etc. give them time to do gens. ending up with 4 k on 5 - 3 gens left all the time. i don't feel preassured at all. which makes it boring. and this after 15 mins + of queue time.

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413

I was rank 7 before new MM (PC NA). It used to be 15+ minutes during the day and almost instant late night (11 pm+ EST). Now it's 15+ minutes all the time.

• Buttereye

yep same. it need to be sorted. I think the old rank system was more fair aswell! they should discard this whole update.

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 651

My queue times as killer has defenitely got up, not something I am very pleased with, but it's not like it was good to begin with. I often find myself waiting around 5-10min for a match and that match that I get more often than not ends before it even got started, thanks to the new MMR system.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

Que times at 21:00 - 02:00 in europe are fast. On other day times it's bad.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319

or decided to only play survivor once their mmr runs out of potatos and is nothing but swat teams