The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why do survivors disconnect?

2»

Comments

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

More than a minute? Can't say I've ever had that problem 😎

😥

• claudetterealness
    claudetterealness Member Posts: 92

If a survivor is playing solo and is being camped why should they sit and wait for everyone else to escape? Sometimes you just want to get into another game asap, I'm not exposable and I'm not wasting my time on the hook when I could be getting into another game. At night time which is the time I primarily play in, queues can be around 10 minutes for a survivor so I'd rather just get into another game than sit there wasting my time - I don't care what the killer does after that ! (Most of the time I will stay though especially when queues are shorter just depends on my mood)

If I see a mori; if the game is really laggy are other reasons

If I get outplayed fair enough and if I'm downed first that's on me, my DCs are never 'rage quit' I just think of my time wasted if I stay :)

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

I don't get it either. DC only hurts the other Survivors, not the Killer. I get games that I know I've lost as the Killer but I fight on to the bitter end because this is a sport, and good sportsmanship is valued.

This discussion has been closed.