The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer would you cosplay as?

Out of all killers in Dead By Daylight, which killer would you be more likely to cosplay as, and why?

Comments

• Perfectnomad
    Perfectnomad Member Posts: 89

Joey. He's got a cool mask.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

For me, pretty much any of the short female Killers... but I'd especially like to be either Hag or Nurse! ๐Ÿ˜‹

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Nurse.

She is my favourite killer in the game, and is easy to cosplay as you just need a long white dress with some modifications.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

The Doc as I already have the lab coats and you can only be Zoidberg so many times.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Trapper would be fitting for me, or at least before I had to take a break from sport. Iยดm scaringly leaning more to Clown rn xD

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

I was planning on putting together a Frank cosplay for Halloween this year. Then Covid happened so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to this year... but yeah. That's my answer. Frank.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Nea would be the easiest; I already have flannel, jeans, sneakers, and a beanie.

But I'd probably do the Doctor if I ever cosplayed. I could giggle constantly without breaking character!

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Spirit. Specifically as the school girl outfit skin. In fact, forget the spirit, just the school girl outfit. ๐Ÿ‘

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Daddy Myers.......with the pipe!

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,734

If I could, trapper or Frank or Joey.

If I'm being honest with how I look, sound, and act: Clown.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

I'm pretty tall, so probably either Trapper or Myers, but my dream picks would be Oni and Legion.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Cosplayed as Legion once

Most low budget cosplay in existence

Literally made the mask out of cardboard, it was horrible

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

Freddy

Cos I have long fingernails.

What else?

• lucid4444
    lucid4444 Member Posts: 682

Leatherface, although I don't have a beer(chili?)-belly yet. I just love TCM, although the OC killers in this game are very well designed. Deathslinger might be more suited to me :)

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

I typically already do Myers for Halloween when I take the boy out trick-or-treating. But it has zero to do with DbD.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2020

Michael Meyers

Because I think that the most other dbd killers are either too small, or to muscular for my body.

Also I would not need to talk much as Meyers. That's also a plus :).

Just breathing through my mask...

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

y'know...

we all could get our cosplays done and meet up in e.g. twitch sings, having the killers out on a karaoke night....

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225

Done ghostface but probably nurse or billy

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I want to try Oni because I'm a weeb plus I main him.

• JesterClown
    JesterClown Member Posts: 225

I love the oni aesthetic on anything so oni, but it would be really funny to have clown music around while im just walking around as a stupid clown. Clown and oni I guess

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    edited August 2020

Given my size probably Oni, Clown, or Leatherface. Bulky armor to hide my belly as Oni. Let it all hang out as Clown. Or slap on a mask, a wig, and a yellow apron and I've got Leatherface.

Or do drag and be Huntress since I already have a corset and padding for that lol

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Nea

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413

Hag. Imagine Clown as Hag only with Jeff's beard and hair and another 200 lbs and that's me. Hag let's it all hang out. So do I.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Everyone please just cosplay as anyone but Legion. Literally 90% of cosplays I see are Legion. They're all great but it gets so repetitive.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

I wish I could find a good wraith cosplay guide, like, I can't imagine myself with a scarf of trash bag and going clothless with a bunch of bandages covering my ๐Ÿ“ฆ