The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are you going to bann toxic players?

2»

Answers

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Rootlo said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Rootlo said:

@Mycroft said:

Exactly.

Well, you have a survivor main literally admit they are toxic but people will pile in here saying "it's on both sides"

I also could write all the toxic things Killers have said to me in the end screen. Literally both groups are super toxic. If you grew some thick skin you wouldnt be so mad right now

That is the textbox reasoning of a child. Who cares what some killers said or did to you. Just because some people on this game act like degenerates does not mean you lower yourself and join them in the toxic cesspool. Be an Adult, say gg and move on. Trash talking back literally accomplishes nothing.

Believe me, weather or not you trash talk me makes no difference. If you suck, I will trash talk you. If I suck, I want you to trash talk me. Trash talk is what makes online games fun.

That’s not right.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018

@PinkEricka said:
    Rootlo said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@Rootlo said:

@Mycroft said:

Exactly.

Well, you have a survivor main literally admit they are toxic but people will pile in here saying "it's on both sides"

I also could write all the toxic things Killers have said to me in the end screen. Literally both groups are super toxic. If you grew some thick skin you wouldnt be so mad right now

That is the textbox reasoning of a child. Who cares what some killers said or did to you. Just because some people on this game act like degenerates does not mean you lower yourself and join them in the toxic cesspool. Be an Adult, say gg and move on. Trash talking back literally accomplishes nothing.

Believe me, weather or not you trash talk me makes no difference. If you suck, I will trash talk you. If I suck, I want you to trash talk me. Trash talk is what makes online games fun.

That’s not right.

I second your opinion, I get that we're on other teams but that ends at the end screen. At that point we're all Dead by Daylight players. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited September 2018

You know, as i sit here and look at this thread and every other thread and notice that they all devolve into the same damn arguments over and over and over again, I have to wonder if this game is actually some kind of social experiment that we're all failing at dismally or winning like champions depending on what the desired results are.

Changes are difficult to make when they are surrounded by insults, bias and total lack of desire to see things from other points of view. At this point I'm not standing beside either side because both have equally ridiculous ways of getting their points across bar a few people here and there who consistently try to make people see reason. Nor am I saying toxicity doesn't exist, but when you bring it into the forums, how can anyone take you seriously?

At this point, i think the only person that has a clear idea on the state of play here is dear old Vaas.

https://youtu.be/F_C5hdndk40

Post edited by SoylentPixie on
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@fakelove said:
    What in the world happened here, this looks like some fallout aftermath, damn

It's nuclear salt.

Far salty then any other normal salt.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

Lets not forget you're arguing with someone who is limited on the forums, he's proven that he is toxic or the mods wouldn't have put limits on him.

I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him.

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

Lets not forget you're arguing with someone who is limited on the forums, he's proven that he is toxic or the mods wouldn't have put limits on him.

I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him.

Tell that to your blocked friend, hypocrite. I do not see you talking about him this way.

What blocked friend? Lmao - when are you goinnto reply to that post about DS where you blatantly only joined the conversation to attack me? 

You clearly enjoy attacking me and i think you need to move on. 

"STAHP MATTACKING ME, I'M SO PURE, WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ;-;"

Hypocrite.

Yes, I enjoy "attacking" you, because you are so precious. Not mentioning you started attacking me in this thread, and when I talked back, you started with "why are you hurting my feelings ;-;" #########. If you do not want people to talk back, then simply do not start argues, silly thing.

I told someone not to bother arguing with you - I didn’t even tag you, lol.

"I DID NOT TAG YOU, SO THIS DOES NOT COUNTS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" - 2001 IQ

Also never actually said you should stop attacking me, learn what hypocrite means before you throw it around, bud.

Hypocrite - when you do the same thing, that you ######### about.

Whos my friend again? You never actually said.

I WON'T TAG HIM, SO IT WON'T COUNT LOLOLOLOLOLO

So precious? Remember when at the start of a thread a made a post about DS cancelling not being an exploit, and then you simply skipped that part of the post, went on a rant about how I think DS cancelling is an exploit and then I had to screenshot the part of where I agreed with you, show you and thren you never replied, now that is precious.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say, buddy. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/121990#Comment_121990 - this is said thread. Where did I went on a rant?

@RSB
    Well - warning someone not to argue with you isn’t attacking you.

I WON'T TAG HIM, SO IT WON'T COUNT LOLOLOLOLOL

What does this even mean? I’m asking who my so called friend is, you can say their name without tagging them, or are you making more stuff up to argue about?

this is said thread. Where did I went on a rant?

This bit, where you argue with me about DS, despite me agreeing earlier in the post
    “So is not hitting while being DS'd, thank you, my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ.“

GG Bud.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

Lets not forget you're arguing with someone who is limited on the forums, he's proven that he is toxic or the mods wouldn't have put limits on him. I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him. @SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said: @PinkEricka

I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him. Tell that to your blocked friend, hypocrite. I do not see you talking about him this way. What blocked friend? Lmao - when are you goinnto reply to that post about DS where you blatantly only joined the conversation to attack me? 

Hypocrite.

Yes, I enjoy "attacking" you, because you are so precious. Not mentioning you started attacking me in this thread, and when I talked back, you started with "why are you hurting my feelings ;-;" #########. If you do not want people to talk back, then simply do not start argues, silly thing.

Also never actually said you should stop attacking me, learn what hypocrite means before you throw it around, bud.

So precious? Remember when at the start of a thread a made a post about DS cancelling not being an exploit, and then you simply skipped that part of the post, went on a rant about how I think DS cancelling is an exploit and then I had to screenshot the part of where I agreed with you, show you and thren you never replied, now that is precious.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say, buddy. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/121990#Comment_121990 - this is said thread. Where did I went on a rant?

@RSB
    Well - warning someone not to argue with you isn’t attacking you. I WON'T TAG HIM, SO IT WON'T COUNT LOLOLOLOLOL

What does this even mean? I’m asking who my so called friend is, you can say their name without tagging them, or are you making more stuff up to argue about?

This bit, where you argue with me about DS, despite me agreeing earlier in the post
    “So is not hitting while being DS'd, thank you, my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ.“

GG Bud.

GG bud.

This "2k IQ, unbiased friend" was a referrence to you post, where you call everyone noobs, say you are "getting 4k easily as a killer", and "git gud", but pretend not.

• Seanzu

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

Lets not forget you're arguing with someone who is limited on the forums, he's proven that he is toxic or the mods wouldn't have put limits on him. I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him. @SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

I said DS cancel wasn't an exploit and he still argued with me saying I said it was an exploit. Honestly don't waste your time on him. Tell that to your blocked friend, hypocrite. I do not see you talking about him this way. What blocked friend? Lmao - when are you goinnto reply to that post about DS where you blatantly only joined the conversation to attack me? 

Hypocrite.

@RSB
    Well - warning someone not to argue with you isn’t attacking you. I WON'T TAG HIM, SO IT WON'T COUNT LOLOLOLOLOL

GG Bud.

GG bud.

This "2k IQ, unbiased friend" was a referrence to you post, where you call everyone noobs, say you are "getting 4k easily as a killer", and "git gud", but pretend not.

“Everyone” - you mean where I tell people that clearly aren’t very good at the game to play more and get better. I don’t call people noobs.

I also say get better, not get good.

Also - considering I made a post in that thread agreeing that DS cancelling isn’t an exploit why did you feel the need to make out like I said it is an exploit, oh yea because you don’t read the comments in the threads you just attack people.

• RSB

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

RSB said:

Hypocrite.

@RSB

GG Bud.

GG bud.

“Everyone” - you mean where I tell people that clearly aren’t very good at the game to play more and get better. I don’t call people noobs.

Yes, everyone not agreeing with you, my lord.

...? Would you be happy, when someone said to you "I've copulated with your mother" instead of "I've ######### your mother"? Does that means difference to you?

Also - considering I made a post in that thread agreeing that DS cancelling isn’t an exploit why did you feel the need to make out like I said it is an exploit, oh yea because you don’t read the comments in the threads you just attack people.

I
    Again, I said "my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ." as a referrence to your other posts.

• Seanzu

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

RSB said:

Hypocrite.

@RSB

GG Bud.

GG bud.

...? Would you be happy, when someone said to you "I've copulated with your mother" instead of "I've ######### your mother"? Does that means difference to you?

I
    Again, I said "my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ." as a referrence to your other posts.

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

RSB said:

Hypocrite.

@RSB

GG Bud.

GG bud.

I

It’s perfectly fine to disagree with me, but people saying killer is impossible are just bad at the game.

Only you could get so upset that you think this is an appropriate response.

One is supposed to encourage you to play better (mine)

One is supposed to outright insult and offended (yours)

Not even remotely comparable but this is coming from someone with forum restrictions.

Again, I said "my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ." as a referrence to your other posts

That’s cool and all but you still made it out like I thought DS cancelling was an exploit because you don’t read threads and just attack.

GG Honey.
    Unbiased
    3000 IQ

• RSB

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

RSB said:

Hypocrite.

@RSB

GG Bud.

GG bud.

I

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

RSB said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@PinkEricka

RSB said:

Hypocrite.

@RSB

GG Bud.

GG bud.

I

It’s perfectly fine to disagree with me, but people saying killer is impossible are just bad at the game.

Only you could get so upset that you think this is an appropriate response.

One is supposed to encourage you to play better (mine)

One is supposed to outright insult and offended (yours)

Not even remotely comparable but this is coming from someone with forum restrictions.

Again, I said "my unbiased, topskill friend with 2k IQ." as a referrence to your other posts

That’s cool and all but you still made it out like I thought DS cancelling was an exploit because you don’t read threads and just attack.

GG Honey.
    Unbiased
    3000 IQ

That is the response I knew you will write, lad. You, your kind, are all the same. I just won't bother replying to you, because in your mind you are the best, most smart, always right special snowflake.

GG, boy.

136 IQ

• Seanzu

@RSB said:
    That is the response I knew you will write, lad. You, your kind, are all the same. I just won't bother replying to you, because in your mind you are the best, most smart, always right special snowflake.

GG, boy.

136 IQ

I always say I'm average at this game if you ever actually read my comments, I can also get better. :)

and that fact you keep mentioning IQ and being smart, you were the first person I've ever seen mention IQ on this forum so lets not act as if intelligence has ever come into question until you brought it up.

This discussion has been closed.