We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What are your favorite DBD Twitch streamers?

2»

Comments

• NathyP11
    NathyP11 Member Posts: 121

How can I forget Ayrun, prefer his YT vids tho.

• LuckySteveMain
    LuckySteveMain Member Posts: 11

Monto and Yerv, both are just funny.

• Nvminer
    Nvminer Member Posts: 21

Dowsey for humor and good killer mindset and Otz cuz his traper is adorable

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I have a dislike for the whole culture of Twitch and YouTube 'personalities'.

I cannot get my head around the concept of watching some plum play a computer game whilst they make noises like the cast of Muppet Babies.

The majority come across as narcissistic, self-obsessed show-offs.

Here's the basic formula used by many:

Make YouTube/Twitch account. Play popular game. Scream and shout a lot when playing popular game. Learn all the tricks on popular game. Became 'established' with popular game. Garner a mild following from sheeple who find you entertaining. Make sure you have social media accounts associated with your gaming ID. Attach a 'startled reaction face' whilst wearing headphones photo as your profile pic. Gradually become more loose and spice up your Twitter account with some Pop unboxings and virtue signalling.

Tiresome.

• MotherOfRaccoons
    MotherOfRaccoons Member Posts: 38

Ochido.

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517

Ahh was waiting for someone to ######### talk True because “I don’t like him” lol this is about favorite streamers not about ######### talking streamers. My favorites got to be Otzdarva and Scott myself.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Otz, Tru3ta1ent, for they bring up a lot of good points about the game play of the game. Also Die hard Diva due to the fact she is very cheerful about the game even with its many flaws, plus she's funny at times

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

I just started tuning in to StreamDad. He has CC which is great cuz I have hearing issues. And he's wholesome

• TN_Chris
    TN_Chris Member Posts: 28

I've seen Otz, TrU3, Tofu, Umbra, Pug, PainReliever, Ralph, etc...

But I've never seen anyone as good as FunGoose. The guy is the best killer and survivor out there. I'd take him over anyone. Check out his Twitch and youtube "rap God" content. Dude is insane.

• lowiq
    lowiq Member Posts: 436

Dave18 for the best bald stream

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited September 2020

Tru3, Otz, Farmer John, Tofu, and Monto.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Otz is my favorite. I actually enjoy quite a bunch of them. Mostly OhTofu, Fungoose, Monto, Noob3 and since the tournament I started watching Dowsey a bit, he seems cool.

Oh and if you weren´t aware: Marth is back!

• thepyramidhead
    thepyramidhead Member Posts: 59

Monto and jaee