Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Match Making system is HORRIBLE!!!

Buu
Buu Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new match making system is absolutely TERRIBLE, it is even worse than the old one was!!! You should just go ahead a revert that change because the one you have in place now is pure hot flaming garbage, getting ranked 20 killers against entire teams of red ranks, getting entire teams of grey survivors and me being the only red rank, being a red rank killer up against rank 20-19-18 survivors. Like holy did you guys drop the ball on this one big time, this match making system is AWFUL and as I said you shuold just revert it back to the old one...........despite it's problems it was still way better than this #########.

Post edited by Buu on

Comments

• Buu
    Buu Member Posts: 3

BUMP because the 4 games I have played as survivor today I had brown and yellow rank teammates who were clueless while I am rank 4 and trying to carry, literally the ONLY generators that got done in those games I DID THEM. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!! The first and only game of killer I played after deciding your match making system was just going to keep screwing me on survivor, what do I get for survivors as killer, but of course a 3 stack swf group who are all rank 1-2 with one green ranked survivor thrown in. YOUR NEW MATCH MAKING SYSTEM IS TERRIBLE AND TRASH!!

• Jasperstwilight
    Jasperstwilight Member Posts: 7

I agree! Also putting level 1 killers with lower players is not right either! There should be more even matchmaking in the matches instead of all over the place. I help out other players, fix generators, etc., but still fairly new to the game. I get put against much higher killers and have no chance, then my ranking keeps staying low because of the unfair match up to rank up.