Next Rework

Pior_Morte
Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

New Bubba and Billy just came out, so who do you think should be the next?

Next Rework 73 votes

Clown
31%
Seiko300kodiakyfelipe101[Deleted User]TapeKnotDr_TrautsxEaWalker_of_the_fog_96butilovepizzahutkingaydavidkingMercêsYffriiummagicmaster2020FluffySharkz_lilsweetrollTotemsCleanserDerZuntorFobboMottledElm 23 votes
Legion
12%
F60_31ATerribleBillyGeordieKillerGamekeeperDeath_Syko21notstarboardSCP_FOR_DBDjayrutwilit 9 votes
Pig
24%
BlueberryDaDevilsSkirtCorinneGamesMrCandyKillerM4rkaySillierHorizon5AhoyWolfRicardo170373FFabeqValiant_Majestyjack1907SkullKidPior_MorteGammazeta430oDonutsRGoodKyloRenJunsuinaSonyaire 18 votes
Wraith
2%
OctoCat4scoreand7skinsago 2 votes
Trapper
6%
GibberishCheerslazerlightC4BLESIsJustMe 5 votes
Shape
15%
MiriamGbrokedownpalaceTru3LemonPadafuGlamourousLeviathanAwkward_FiendOwlzeyEobardThawneMaperson Antares2332GoodLookinCookin 11 votes
Other (comment)
6%
GHERBEARRULESZerLukasDimekanonymous31337bjorksnas 5 votes

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Shape

I think he's the weakest licensed killer, after pig

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Trapper

Maybe not a full rework, but rather a Doctor style rework, where they add onto the core concept and maybe give him something else.

Also as a Pig main I personally don't think she needs a rework. Maybe a buff but not a rework.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Clown

he need it

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
    Shape

The Shape is so weird to play. His power is so limited and so unworthy using. Compared to Oni, reaching the peak of his power is much more of pain (which makes no sense because Oni on his blood wrath is much more intimidating than tier 3 Myers). Also, Ghostface has a similar power but is much stronger. So yeah, Michal definetly needs a rework.

• Hollyleaf12
    Hollyleaf12 Member Posts: 37

I think that Pig has a fun and interesting build, but it is far to inconsistent, since your traps are the biggest RNG swing in the game as of right now. Either the survivor finds the right box and removes the trap after 1-2 boxes, wasting a little bit of time, They don't find it until the last box, wasting a lot of time, or either through being distracted by a chase, trying to get a little bit of work on a gen, or some other thing, they never find the box and just die. I think the traps need to be reworked to a way that is more consistent and influence by both sides, since nothing feels worse as the Pig than getting a trap on someone near the end game that could buy you enough time to win only for them to get it off imediately after unhook, and nothing feels worse as survivor than getting downed first, and never being able to get to the right box dying off of first hook, or potentially dying without ever being hooked at all.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Clown

I think it's gonna be the Clown. I wish they reworked the Legion or Wraith though.

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    Other (comment)

I think it will be Huntress

Not that she really needs it but she still has only 1 ultra rare and it's an addon that everyone's complaining about for 3 years already.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,788
    Legion

I'm so tired of free deep wounds. Buff them if you want; this isn't about strength. I just hate the idea of basing a killer around the deep wounds mechanic and I want more counterplay to Frenzy.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Legion

They somehow managed to make a killer with little to no counterplay and still made them suck. I don't know how to feel about these devs.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited August 2020
    Shape

shape should be the next killer to get the rework now i dont know what rework should be but i want to see him at least middle tier or near top tier

• M4rkay
    M4rkay Member Posts: 30
    Pig

Everyone voting for Myers, while other killers like clown and pig suffers from inefficiency 😔

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Trapper

Trapper is the first killer and the mascot of the game.

He's got no buisness being as bad as he is.

• C4BLES
    C4BLES Member Posts: 10
    Trapper

Agreed. Not even a full rework. A few buffs and changes here and there would make him much more viable than he is right now.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    Clown

He should only have 1 bottle a 180 second cooldown for reload, and his reload time is 50 seconds.

• Yffriium
    Yffriium Member Posts: 140
    Clown

As a Pig main, I think she's in an alright spot. She can be incredibly strong in the right hands. Sure, her addons do need a rework, but clown needs the attention MUCH more than she does.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265
    edited August 2020
    Other (comment)

Spirit. She's annoying

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Other (comment)

Huntress, iri heads

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,472
    Other (comment)