The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

4-SWF Balance, Why not add a killer?

If you can't stop having four people team up in a chat and easily overwhelm a killer, why not make it so 4-player premade groups have to face a team of two killers? Obviously that's a basic rudimentary idea with barely any detailed thought, but it's a good start to start exploring an option like that, no? maybe with some tweaks?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Obviously 2vs4 would be a bit unfair and would require dedicated servers

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Woah woah woah. No no no. I’m not sharing kills with ANYONE. Require the number of gens to complete to be raised to 8. So they have to do every single gen on the map.  
  • Ysoria
    Ysoria Member Posts: 13

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Woah woah woah. No no no. I’m not sharing kills with ANYONE. Require the number of gens to complete to be raised to 8. So they have to do every single gen on the map.  

I think it's a good idea to add generators when SWF, but all the generator is quite stupid ^^ How will they do the last gen ? The killer can just camp it xD

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

You call this 'balance' ? Hope you realise how bad your idea is so i don't have to waste my time explaining it to you

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Master said:

2v6 would be the right way to go about it, given the game's current balance.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Orion said:

@Master said:

2v6 would be the right way to go about it, given the game's current balance.

true, we still need dedicated servers though and they are miles away (if we get them at all)
    Somethings else needs to be done to balance SWF

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Ysoria said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

I think it's a good idea to add generators when SWF, but all the generator is quite stupid ^^ How will they do the last gen ? The killer can just camp it xD

Oh yeah huh? I didn’t think that far lmao. 
  • Chroma
    Chroma Member Posts: 37

imagine a 2v8 dbd game mode that would be awesome haha. Imagine 2, 5 blink ebony mori nurses flying around the map terrorizing the survivors xD