Oh God, Pls No

Options
Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did *sadface that I won't insert* Leatherface wants a vacation!

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    It shouldn't be the wait like the clown because there is no store etc... the update should be more smooth this time... the expected time is the 11th... things do change though..
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    It shouldn't be the wait like the clown because there is no store etc... the update should be more smooth this time... the expected time is the 11th... things do change though..

No official confirmation. Could be today.
    God i hope it´s today...

Let us pray that it is today or sometime before Tuesday 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Giche said:
    @Tsulan

Purge on you if it's not today.

I smell heresy

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    Options

I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

• Tsulan
    Options

@HookedonDemand said:
    I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

outfits are timed?

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@HookedonDemand said:

outfits are timed?

no, just timed to be able to purchase them with shards instead of cash

• Tsulan
    Options

@Jesya said:

@Tsulan said:

@HookedonDemand said:

outfits are timed?

no, just timed to be able to purchase them with shards instead of cash

Ohh... i never payed attention to outfits. Good to know.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Options
    Giche said:

@Tsulan

They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

is this exclusively on PC?
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Michiko said:
    Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did sadface that I won't insert Leatherface wants a vacation!

They already said all platforms are getting the same release date. I think its sometime next week.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

@Michiko said:
    Giche said:

@Tsulan

They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

is this exclusively on PC?

nope...ps4 has had the update to the fog travelers clothes for awhile. I however, do not have enough shards and really want Rin anyways. Sigh, guess I will have to wait till later when the devs think it's a good idea to roll them back out again for shards.

• Tsulan
    Options
    Giche said:

@Tsulan

Or that's just the date they unlock new skins.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

The estimated date is 11/09, going by previous releases, but a friend of mine thinks they may postpone it because of something that happened on the same day almost 20 years ago in the USA.

• Michiko
    Options
    Orion said:

The estimated date is 11/09, going by previous releases, but a friend of mine thinks they may postpone it because of something that happened on the same day almost 20 years ago in the USA.

Yes the twin towers. Wow okay.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Michiko said:

I was trying not to mention it by name, but yes.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Orion said:

@Michiko said:

I was trying not to mention it by name, but yes.

My guess is the 10th is last day you can buy them, and patch will hit on Thursday September 13th.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Nobody knows anything

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@Michiko said:
    Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did sadface that I won't insert Leatherface wants a vacation!

Is that Kate?
    Both of them are cute

• Michiko
    Options
    Milo said:

@Michiko said:

Is that Kate?
    Both of them are cute

Could be, I have no idea but it was too cute to resist posting it.