Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

How do you counter 360'ing as the Oni?

So I recently started to play the Oni, I usually play Nurse but my skill was starting to degrade, so I decided to take a break and learn another killer. Usually, when you dash and then prepare to attack the survivor, they will ALWAYS do a 180 or a 360 when you are about to use demon strike (unless they don't know what they're doing). The sensitivity when preparing demon strike is not high enough to counter 180s or 360s. I rarely get 360'd but when in demon dash you can't rotate your camera normally, so it seems impossible to land a hit. Any tips to actually start landing my hits?

Answers

• slim0b
    slim0b Member Posts: 551

If you ain't demon dashing take a couple of steps back if you see them 360ing like maniacs.

If you are then I guess you could try using shadowborn? I don't like forcing a perk on someone but mostly the number 1 tip in demon dashing is to be odd with your movement, fake a right while charging then dash left or the opposite.

• Zefrench
    Zefrench Member Posts: 2

I meant missing my strikes while in an open field, not at a loop. I'm learning to deal with loops slowly but surely, but I just can't nail it while in an open field.