The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

6 months break from releasing new chapters?

Do you think that BHVR should take a break from releasing new chapters and instead focus on the game problems and rebalancing?

I think they should still release cosmetics, sure, but new contents always brings tons of bugs and stuff so if they focused on fixing bugs and rebalancing the game for like half a year and then release smth new with more care the game would actually be in a better spot.

Comments

• PleassBuiltInNoed
    PleassBuiltInNoed Member Posts: 618

exactly, i feel like if they keep going this way the game will die sooner or later because of bugs

• Zaonhort
    Zaonhort Member Posts: 101

I've said that before, I wouldn't mind a quality of life update and push back new dlc for a while. Rework a bunch of perks on survivor and killer, maybe rework addons on some killers and powers instead. Work on bugs and glitches. Maybe just add some cosmetics in the meantime or a new map while this is going on. Reworked perks and addons or killer powers would still keep things fresh I think. After that then they can release more DLC.

• PleassBuiltInNoed
    PleassBuiltInNoed Member Posts: 618

i wouldnt add new map but cosmetics for sure, its a different team working on those anyway

but the bugfixes and balance changes are needed

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413

I bet they make the most money on licenses. I doubt they will stop printing money for bug fixes.

I've barely played him at all, looks like I'm not alone, but I bet tons of people bought the Silent Hill Chapter.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

If new killers are released too regularly, it could quicken the point where original killer powers become limited. This could lead to ineffective killer additions. It could also result in killers being similar to others.

Look at the licenced killer releases: there aren't many credible iconic characters left.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

I would sell my left nut if it meant a bugfix patch with more than 1 random map specific fix for Nurse.

• KIKI_
    KIKI_ Member Posts: 135

Definitely