Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What Do Killers Do When Not In a Trial?

2»

Comments

• axlehead72
    axlehead72 Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2018

I can totally imagine freddy, myers and trapper around a snooker table playing a friendly match and drinking pints while dilligently rubbing the ends of their snooker cues (literal snooker cues, not... yeah) with that blue chalky stuff that snooker players use.

The female killers all seem like a bunch of angry feminists looking for revenge, and I can see them sitting in a circle ranting about the male survivors. And just so you know, Huntress gets triggered every time she finds Dwight in a locker when she's trying to reload her hatchets.

"Dang it Dwight, now I have to go search for more shiny things to throw at more annoying males!!"

I get told "Dang it Dwight" every second match for doing something stupid by the other survivors in the after match chat, lol.

And no offense to any actual feminists, just in case someone gets triggered.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited August 2018

The killers run in giant hamster wheels to keep the survivors' campfire going...

• PaulyWannaCrack3r
    PaulyWannaCrack3r Member Posts: 5
    I like to think that sometimes if Leatherface or Huntress saw Micheal, they would be afraid of his cold, pale, expresionless face. As they basically have the mentality of children right? Yes they are killer but encountering something like that, you'd think maybe they'd stay away. Freddy would probably be the only one who would know what MM is, and probably befriend MM. I love MM.
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    @Rattman
    Can I please get that translated
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

@Countfunkular said:
    @Rattman
    Can I please get that translated

@Rattman said:
    Killers would get along? Well, just gonna drop it here.

First panel:
    Hag: What am I doing wrong?
    Michael: *sobs*

Second panel:
    *bing-bong*
    *twirkling heels detected*
    nurse: *angry*
    *anger lvl: 9999*

### are you doing?!

Everyone of you gonna have "good times"!
    You can run, but you can't hide!
    Curse you with Entity!
    Hag: That's what you get, ha-ha!
    Michael: *Awwwww*

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    When two killers meet or teach teachables to each other I just picture something akin to this:
    https://youtu.be/2FsRcoj3dy8
    Specifically from 0:35 onwards.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Science_Guy said:

@RagingCalm said:
    According to McCote in a dev stream once, the Killers go to a campfire just like the survivors, and the Killers also do not know that other killers exist. They are kind of kept in little "entity bubbles" and sometimes bubbles overlap and when they do, [???].
    I don't know if that answers the question. I kind of feel like the devs don't even know about their own lore, and just make it up as they go along.

Must have been really confusing for all of them when those hatchets randomly started showing up in the lockers.

haha lol