PC vs Console play

Wow.

I have to admit I’m fairly new to DBD. I’ve played on both console and PC. Its a great game requiring a lot of thought, skill, strategy, and a little bit of luck. Easy to play, hard to master. One thing that concerned me was all the talk about crossplatform. I was really concerned about handing PC players a huge edge...

And it turns out I’m right.

I played last night as both survivor and killer on the switch. Today my experience was completely different. When a group of survivors can communicate it hands them a huge advantage. Also, PC players use the flashlight to MUCH greater effect both in accuracy and timing. Even worse, mouse driven dodging/kiting vs the wonky switch sticks is laughable. DEVS PAY ATTENTION!! You can’t expect these disadvantages to go unnoticed. Try playing against four survivors who can blind you at will, never lose sight of you, never miss a skill check, and always know where you are while having the maneuver advantage of the keyboard/mouse. I played two games in a row where the survivors had the exit doors powered within a few minutes...no missed skill checks.

I disabled you’re crossplatform. Although ques are longer, play is back to normal.

Anyone else have the same experience?