two bugs in one game, survivors stuck in the hill (with video)

Options
BloodySoul
BloodySoul Member Posts: 1
5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Jasperstwilight
    Jasperstwilight Member Posts: 7
    Options

This has happened to me twice with Claudette on Autowreckers Haven. For me, the killer couldn't see me. He went around me several times and never did anything. I ended up dying when The Entity took me. Killer was still confused because I glitched to where I wasn't even visible to the killer.

• QuantumGiggle
    QuantumGiggle Member Posts: 1
    Options

This happened to me once yesterday, and once today, this hill is cursed, I dont remember the name of the map, its the one with the big industrial looking building in the center. Here is a picture of the spot that I was stuck in. So far, it has happened to me on the right side facing the Incline towards up the hill.

• MrSaxon
    MrSaxon Member Posts: 13
    Options

I was also stuck in that exact same spot earlier today.

• Hey_Its_Sage
    Hey_Its_Sage Member Posts: 3
    Options

I have had this happen to me on a couple different maps, and this morning it happened on Macmillan estate and I got killed by a bubba bc birds appear when stuck. There is no way to get out besides the killer hitting you so it's basically a free kill.

• savxd
    savxd Member Posts: 1
    Options

This happened to me and my friend on Macmillan estate also, we could spin and circle and crouch but crows appeared after a while and the only way we escaped was after the killer downed us.

This discussion has been closed.