Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Getting stuck on hills

G0JJN
G0JJN Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting

If you stand too close to a specific spot near hills it will suck you in and you won't be able to free yourself without "aid" from the killer. (Aid being getting hit or downed.)

Screenshot from a public game:

Alternate examples from a custom game (Showing its not just the map but the hill itself.):

EDIT: I didn't realize this but it also makes you invincible to endgame collapse as seen here. (Warning there's music since it's from tiktok.)

Post edited by G0JJN on

Comments

• TrustMeImDolphin
    TrustMeImDolphin Member Posts: 5

In my experience, just getting hit doesn't free you. I'd to be downed and picked up, even being on dying state I weren't able to crawl away from it

• charmlesschip
    charmlesschip Member Posts: 1

my friend got stuck first and went over to them and then I got stuck. We couldn't save the david on hook and had to be down and picked up by killer before we could move again.

• tegsxx
    tegsxx Member Posts: 19

I had this by both hills in autohaven today 🤦‍♀️ I filmed both.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

I had this literally almost every game. It's unbelivable, and I gave the disconnect penalty also. Please devs fix your bug, thanks.

• rottencat
    rottencat Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
  • LadyGodiva2
    LadyGodiva2 Member Posts: 14

Happened to me on Wrecker's Yard. Wasn't able to move after one hit, but was able to crawl after being downed. The crows came and went in this spot, which was.... strange.

• Tanadris
    Tanadris Member Posts: 59

We stuck bois.

• iBeKevo
    iBeKevo Member Posts: 12

I’ve gotten out a couple of times by trying to place my item near me and spamming the button to pick it up. But I got hit into it and got stuck and moried

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219

This has ruined so many of my games, this needs to be fixed. The worst thing is, multiple people can get stuck in it too, one match, we were down two teammates because they got stuck.