What's inside some survivors heads? Nothing?

At this point I am just asking myself what is inside some suvivors head? I think it could be literally nothing considering to what happened just today:

So there was this facecamping and tunneling ghost face that got 1 survivor until he was dead - I did 2 gens in that time. After the team mate died the killer was onto me and I ran him around for over five minutes and guess what: Not even ONE gen was done in that time by the other two survivors.

Of course the ghost face was very pissed and got me after getting stunned by approximately 10 pallets and being blinded at least 15 times - one team mate unhooked me while the other just stood in a locker like the whole game.

I ran the killer for another 3 minutes and you won't believe it but there still were 3 gens left so I was the only suvivor really participating in the game doing 2 gens and had the killers attention for around 10 minutes (time on hook included).

In the end of the game there was just that one survivor left that stood in lockers the whole game. Unfaily he got the hatch spawning in front of his locker so he escaped. On top of all that the survivor left a nicely end game chat message: ez, noob killer, noob team

That was the WORST match I had since I started playing the game in 2018.

I don't understand how those players can even rank up or how they are not banned already!? Not participating in any way seems to be another "tactic" just like camping and tunneling lol.

Btw this one player seems to play like that a lot: He brought a key to the match so we can safely assume he does that often to escape through hatch even if it got closed by the killer.

Comments

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

Sorry about your potato. It happens.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193

Seen a few potatoes, console and in cross play. It's a pain but what can you do?