Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Iri Shard Exclusive Outfits

You know what would be great incentive to grind and make for awesome rewards to dedicated players? Ultra rare outfits only unlocked by Iri Shards. Something you can only earn by playing, not even available to purchase through auric cells. Each survivor can have one of these outfits in the store.

What do you think would be a reasonable price for this? I would say 50k shards would be fair. That'd make the cosmetics rare to come across and just that much more exclusive for hardcore players.

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

So kinda like Legacy? But not really Legacy, cause whenever we bring up Legacy people have an aneurysm?

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@Swiftblade131 said:
    So kinda like Legacy? But not really Legacy, cause whenever we bring up Legacy people have an aneurysm?

Kinda sorta. Just some type of exclusive skins, it doesn't need to be crazy looking (on fire, super bloody, etc) but just rare. Although really with the way the leveling system is set up, you earn shards based on length of matches rather than skill. I personally would rather see outfits unlocked by succeeding certain achievements with that character...

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

Technically speaking isn't that what the Fog Collection is? Ending on the 10th/11th. That can be purchased with money or shards, but you need major shards to buy those. Now, it would be better if you could not spend money on them, but I think this is a cool idea. Maybe one for each new DLC released.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited September 2018

@Silas said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

Kinda sorta. Just some type of exclusive skins, it doesn't need to be crazy looking (on fire, super bloody, etc) but just rare. Although really with the way the leveling system is set up, you earn shards based on length of matches rather than skill. I personally would rather see outfits unlocked by succeeding certain achievements with that character...

They should do something for Devotion levels since Devotion literally means loyalty or love. And currently, we get jack ######### for going up a Devotion rank (Which obtained by reaching level 100).

So it would be nice to get some sort of cosmetic, auric cells, extra BP, or just something, its kind of depressing.

I currently have 4 levels of Devotion. I am sure other people have even more levels. Irks be that nothing is obtained for such leveling. No intensive to keep playing, which is why I have all but completely stopped playing. And now on the back of this PTB.... It's not looking good for this game personally.

The past 3 killers or survivors I didn't want to buy. Just wanted a couple perks. No drive at all. Sucks, but this is how it is.

So yeah, some more incentive would be very nice. And I think it is needed.

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Yup, more grind-only cosmetics should be implemented in this game. It'd definitely give players more incentive to keep playing.

They should add:
    • Cosmetics only unlockable through shards
    • Devotion rewards
    • Survivor/Killer rank rewards (new for each rank reason)
    • Character-specific cosmetics unlocked by completing achievements