If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

trapper lore

Options
redsopine1
redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
I have read the trappers lore and it says his father went a bit nad before he died who's the say the entity hasn't been pulling strings to make killers like maby it wore down the nurses sanity slowly (just something that came to me anyone got other killers he could have influenced)

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Maybe it was the Entity that disfigured Nea's facial animations and that is why she has turned to killing?

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

I don't know too much about the lore of the Entity, but I believe it (for whatever reason, in spite of never citing a gender, the Entity has the sub-category of "female character") can influence human hearts to commit evil acts. This is perhaps the most evident in Rin's father murdering his wife and almost murdering his daughter.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@CoolAKn said:
    (for whatever reason, in spite of never citing a gender, the Entity has the sub-category of "female character")

That's because the Entity is a ######### (blessed be She).

Yes, the Entity does appear to corrupt people before She takes them.